Feedback 2013

Thanks for your support, and for the gift of your thoughtful and constructive feedback.

This entry was posted in Feedback. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

Dear Denise, I do hope you were able to make it to the Spiral Dance this year! So sorry to hear of your loss. Next year is our 35th Anniversary. Please bring family and friends! Blessings.

2. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

Apologies for the misread: it’s sliding scale $25 *to* $125 and we did change it on the website. It’s not $125 minus (-) $25 sorry for the misunderstanding. I do hope you made it to the Spiral Dance. Next year is our 35th Anniversary so do bring family and friends. Blessings.

3. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Yes, once in Paypal, you can enter number of tickets either by scrolling down to *Description* or by sending a message. I do hope you made it to this year’s Spiral Dance. Next year is our 35th Anniversary so please bring family and friends. Blessings!

4. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

Dear Susie, I hope you found your way to the Spiral Dance this year. For future reference, the way to buy tix is to click on the Paypal Donate button. Then once in Paypal enter the total amount and then specify how many tickets they are for. Thanks for your support! Next year we celebrate the 35th Anniversary! Please bring family and friends. Blessings, Evelie

5. bp
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there. I was in the chorus in 2001 and have been coming to Spiral Dance since 1998. The chorus this year was amazing–really strong voices, good blending, really tight sound. The whole music program was wonderful. My wife
    is a vocalist who has been coming with me for the past 5 years was also talking about how great the music, and ritual flow, was this year. (Our
    6-month old daughter Meridian also had a ball!) Congratulations on organizing a wonderful night.

6. Susie
    Posted October 14, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

How do I buy a ticket on line?

I don’t see a place on the website.

7. T
    Posted October 3, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

How do I purchase tickets online? If I click the “Donate” button, it gives me an option to enter a dollar amount, but not an option to enter number of tickets…

8. Maya
    Posted October 2, 2013 at 6:47 am | Permalink

Wow! I can’t believe that you would charge $125 to $175 to attend a group spiral dance for a few hours! Even $40 to $50 is high, especially to “spiritual” people who do not have much disposable income. This is only for those with money. I strongly question the intention here. Very sad. :(

9. Denise
    Posted September 12, 2013 at 2:13 am | Permalink

I would like to be a part of the celebration. How can i honor my dead sister Karen (died Aug 20th 2013)

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

• 2015 Intention

Rooted in the Wisdom of the Old Ones, we Re-member our place in the Timeless Dance and step into Action once more.

• Admission

This ritual is Bay Area Reclaiming’s largest fundraiser for the year, and supports many of our other activities, courses, ritual, and resources.

Get your Early Bird tickets till September 30, 2015:
    Admission is sliding scale $20 to $150+. Elders (60+)/Disabled/Youth (12 to 17) $10+. Children 11 & under: free. Click here: BrownPaperTickets

You may also obtain tickets through Paypal – just click the Donate button below and indicate the amount and for how many tickets you are getting or send money to

For Online tickets:You should receive an email response to confirm the purchase and number of tickets. Your tickets will be held at Will Call under your name.

For local tickets: You can now get your Spiral Dance tickets at Sacred Well, Ancient Ways, Milk and Honey, and Scarlet Sage. Just stop by any of these local retailers to purchase your paper ticket.

• When and where

755 Stanyan Street
    Here's a map

Doors open at 6 PM for Altar viewing, Prelude music, and Listening Meditation of the Reading of the Names of the Beloved Dead.
    Ritual begins at 7:30 PM

Apologies: Bathrooms are not wheelchair accessible.

• Photography on this site

Clicking on photographs will bring up a larger version. Please do not use the images you find on this site without permission. We are grateful to the amazing photographers who have allowed us to use their work here, please visit them online at:

Richard Man, ImageCraft