Feedback 2013

Thanks for your support, and for the gift of your thoughtful and constructive feedback.

This entry was posted in Feedback. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

9 Comments

1. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

Dear Denise, I do hope you were able to make it to the Spiral Dance this year! So sorry to hear of your loss. Next year is our 35th Anniversary. Please bring family and friends! Blessings.

2. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

Apologies for the misread: it’s sliding scale $25 *to* $125 and we did change it on the website. It’s not $125 minus (-) $25 sorry for the misunderstanding. I do hope you made it to the Spiral Dance. Next year is our 35th Anniversary so do bring family and friends. Blessings.

3. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Yes, once in Paypal, you can enter number of tickets either by scrolling down to *Description* or by sending a message. I do hope you made it to this year’s Spiral Dance. Next year is our 35th Anniversary so please bring family and friends. Blessings!

4. SDWitch
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

Dear Susie, I hope you found your way to the Spiral Dance this year. For future reference, the way to buy tix is to click on the Paypal Donate button. Then once in Paypal enter the total amount and then specify how many tickets they are for. Thanks for your support! Next year we celebrate the 35th Anniversary! Please bring family and friends. Blessings, Evelie

5. bp
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Hi there. I was in the chorus in 2001 and have been coming to Spiral Dance since 1998. The chorus this year was amazing–really strong voices, good blending, really tight sound. The whole music program was wonderful. My wife
    is a vocalist who has been coming with me for the past 5 years was also talking about how great the music, and ritual flow, was this year. (Our
    6-month old daughter Meridian also had a ball!) Congratulations on organizing a wonderful night.

6. Susie
    Posted October 14, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

How do I buy a ticket on line?

I don’t see a place on the website.

Thanks.

7. T
    Posted October 3, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

How do I purchase tickets online? If I click the “Donate” button, it gives me an option to enter a dollar amount, but not an option to enter number of tickets…

8. Maya
    Posted October 2, 2013 at 6:47 am | Permalink

Wow! I can’t believe that you would charge $125 to $175 to attend a group spiral dance for a few hours! Even $40 to $50 is high, especially to “spiritual” people who do not have much disposable income. This is only for those with money. I strongly question the intention here. Very sad. :(

9. Denise
    Posted September 12, 2013 at 2:13 am | Permalink

I would like to be a part of the celebration. How can i honor my dead sister Karen (died Aug 20th 2013)

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

• 2017 Intention

Riding the knife's edge of history, we face the great challenge of this present moment; to step off the old path and weave futures of strength and joy with the dead and the generations to come.

• Admission

This ritual is Bay Area Reclaiming’s largest fundraiser for the year, and supports many of our other activities, courses, ritual, and resources.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW ONLINE - http://bpt.me/3057558

Donor - Suggested Donation $120.00*

Supporter – Suggested Donation $60.00*

Regular Admission – $25.00*

Special Needs – $18.00*

Youth (12-17) – $18.00*

Senior (65+) – $18.00*

Children under 12 years old are welcomed at no charge with a paid admission

In keeping with our Principles of Unity, sponsorship for those with a lack of funds is encouraged.

• When and where

The Spiral Dance has moved to the East Bay and will be held at the Richmond Convention Center, Richmond California.

The Spiral Dance is happening Saturday, October 28th, 2017. Doors open for Altar viewing and the reading of the Names of The Beloved Dead at 6pm. Ritual begins promptly at 7pm

Buy You Tickets Online Now - http://bpt.me/3057558

Spiral Dance tickets will be sold at the door from 6pm to 7pm the day of the event.

No one will be turned away for lack of funds.

If you have have questions about tickets and cannot find the answer to those questions on this website - please email spiraldancetix@gmail.com

• Photography on this site

Clicking on photographs will bring up a larger version. Please do not use the images you find on this site without permission. We are grateful to the amazing photographers who have allowed us to use their work here, please visit them online at:

Richard Man, ImageCraft